Re: Removing monitor yoke

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 12:25:16 EDT

Be really careful when pulling the yoke off - the plastic tabs in the ring
assembly that are clamped onto the tube are pretty fragile after years of
heat and dust. - and then, since all tubes are slightly different, expect
to have to make some convergence adjustments. You'll need the rubber
wedges off of the old tube. And I would recommend reading Greg Woodcock's
document on Dealing with X-Y monitors (From gamearchive.com) - because it
really helped me.....

Good luck.

Matt