AVG Controller Replacement...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 13:49:37 EST

...is working! :-)

Granted, my eyes don't focus anymore, and I didn't get much sleep, but
it's been running in Star Wars and Space Duel without a hitch. ;-)

After having to build up a couple though, it's pretty clear to me that I
need to do an integration/chip count reduction pass on it. 13 TTL chips
per board takes a long damn time to put together without a wave
solder... I'm going to shoot for 6 chips. Two CPLDs and 4 RAMs. I
wish CPLD's with lots-o-macrocells were cheaper 'cause I could do the
whole thing in *one* chips, but the RAM just gobbles space...

Anyhow, I made a little webpage if anyone wants to check it out. Sorry
'bout the slow webserver at the moment, switching to a new domain in the
next couple weeks.

http://www.e-volve.net/~clay/AVG1.html

-Clay