Re: Major Havoc help (was: Vectrex on Vector Monitor?)

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 17:54:27 EST

I'm somewhat of a beginner myself - but with the help of others, I've been
able to fix about 10 games this past year - many of them being vectors.
One conclusion I've come to is - if you're going to attempt fixing a game
yourself, always get the schematics or a copy of them. They will
generally show you the pinouts of the CPU or map out the reset circuitry.
That way, it might be less confusing when someone hands out advice.
Depending on the game - you can usually find someone with a service manual
w/schematics for about $17 + shipping.

If you've already done this, then just ignore me. :)

Matt