Re: Major Havoc help (was: Vectrex on Vector Monitor?)

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 09:41:21 EST

On Oct 29, 4:13pm, Jess Askey wrote:
> Subject: Re: Major Havoc help (was: Vectrex on Vector Monitor?)
> I think this is a great question even tho you didn't intend on sending
> it to all of us.
> I will add some comments after each question below...

Wow, thanks Jess for the great write up! I wasn't looking for answers specific
to Major Havoc, but I think the tips you gave me will definitely help me with
board repair in general. I've got a dead Frogger (blue lines frozen on the
screen) and an R-Type with jail bars in the title graphics, so this information
should give me a start on where to look.

Another question vector related: I have a WG6100 color XY monitor in my Star
Wars with an LV2000 installed. Has anyone else done this? Has anyone noticed
any difference in display when the Death Star explodes before and after the
LV2000 was installed?

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL