RE: Tech: Cinematronics Monitor

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 10:58:31 EST

If I remember right, disconnecting the digital cable will tell the monitor
to send the beam to 0,0 which is in the far upper left (or right depending
on which way your looking at the monitor). I think the best thing to do is
have a working board hooked up to it so it tries to draw vectors on the
screen.