Re: Firefox: Foolish or Fortunate?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 13:10:06 EST

I know this is drifting off topic, but I have some NOS laser tubes for
these LDV1000 players, willing to trade one for DL disc (Dragon's Lair)

Sorry, now back to the usuall material.

Did anyone express interest in my idea for testing XY monitors by
treating htem as basically audio amps? I seemed to have lost some mail,
or did it get out at all?

John :-#?#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com