Re: LV2000 demands

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 00:37:44 EST

I'd like to add an opinion to this whole "debate". While I understand that
some of you "HAVE" the ability to design and copy the designs to build these
types of projects in your dining room, but there are a whole bunch of us who
do not. I do not have the technical knowledge to build a LV2000 from
nothing and so I depend on the brilliance of others. As they come up with
these marvels to help solve problems, I GLADLY put out the money to support
them for their work. Guys like these (Clay inclusive) add a little spice to
the hobby because they see a problem or a need and they address it
completely. They provide complete solutions to make the hobby more
enjoyable. I personally don't know where they get the time. They deserve
to be rewarded for their work. I hope that they profit well from their
work; it gives them all the more incentive to do another innovation.

As for the LV2000, I'll take at least one from the next batch and I don't
even own a color WG vector monitor. I'm sure I'll eventually have a Tempest
so I know I'll need one.

Thanks to everyone for the innovation.

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "MultiPac",    =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Empire Strikes Back",     =-
-= "Galaga" and "Dig Dug" arcade video games and "The Simpsons"     =-
-= Pinball.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's    =-
-= monitor and see some of these games on my web page at:           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                 =-