Electrohome G-08 FAQ

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 14:02:35 EST

Hi all,

Well, it's not really an FAQ, but I have written up a document on the
Electrohome G-08 monitor which includes part descriptions, repair and debugging
tips and some other stuff.

There's not too much meat to it, and it probably contains some inaccuracies.
 I'm looking for some people who are interested in reviewing the document, but
I'm more interested in people who are also willing to contribute to the
document. It's in my standard FAQ format that I used for the Bally Midway and
Sega/Gremlin FAQs.

Items I'd like to see added to the document:

- More (and correct) information about the history of the monitor.
- Differences between revisions of the monitor
- Common failure points
- Debugging tips (sypmtoms and analysis)
- References about parts
- Modifications which make the monitor more reliable.

If you're interested in contributing to it, let me know, and I'll send you a
copy which you can modify. Thanks!

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL