RE: Major Havoc dedicated marquee dimensions

From: Eric Glanz <eglanz_at_execpc.com>
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 16:37:36 EST

Unfourtanetely the Major Havoc marquee that was in the cab (a Space Duel
conversion) was melted when I recieved the game. I have no idea how this
happened...

Anyway, I have some excellent scans of a MH marquee, but I am no
printing/graphics expert, and have no idea of what options are available for
fabricating my own marquee. Has anyone had any success with this?

--Eric

eglanz@execpc.com