Does anybody have a working Omega Race PCB for sale?

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 16:59:42 EST

I have to get my other Omega Race out of storage and it needs a working
boardset. I don't care about minor corrosion from battery rot. As long as
it works. I do have some Fluke 73 series II DMMs if you are into trades.

Alternately, I have a couple boardsets that seem to have a bunch of
shorted TTL chips sine the pull down the Vcc below 4.6V even if I max out
the PS. I know the Z80 works though...

Any ideas for finding the blown chips? Keep in mind the 4.6V Vcc.
(Well besides dropping some $$$ on a current tracer (unless its dirt
cheap...))

Virtu-Al

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]