Re: Where is Mark's G08 faq??

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 10:58:34 EST

On Dec 8, 10:59pm, MKDUD@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Where is Mark's G08 faq??
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering where to find Mark's GO8 faq, I wasn't sure where it was
> posted.

The G08 monitor FAQ has not been released yet. I'm still looking for
contributors (hint hint). It's pretty much fleshed out, but I'd like to see
some more technical meat in it.

If you're talking about the Sega XY faq, I've updated that a few times so any
copy you find out there will probably be old. No major updates, though.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL