Re: Star Wars stray line on death star explosion

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 00:23:56 EST

In a message dated 12/10/98 11:22:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jaydoubleu@usa.net writes:

<< I have a Star Wars upright that seems to work fine in all respects except
when
 the death star explodes. As the concentric circles are being drawn, a bright
 blue line will be drawn from the center out. It draws at an angle 45 degress
 right of vertical. I have tried turning the brightness down ('screen' pot),
 but with no success. Any ideas? The game (seems) to pass all tests. On the
 linear scale test, when to box reaches the center and disappears, a green
line
 along the same trajectory as that blue line is drawn.

Sounds like mathbox troubles to me. You might want to check your sockets for
your mathbox proms, too - they can sometimes cause the problem when the proms
are OK...