RE: Gravitar Version 3

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 10:56:05 EST

G'day Ray (and folks),

Warehouse raidin...I mean "helping Ray out"? Sure I'll be there! 8^) 8^)
8^)

Gee, this Sundance looks alot like Zonn's. Where do you want it, Ray? The
trunk of my car...no problem! 8^) 8^) 8^)

The Quantum? I already have one of tho...I mean, that's way too heavy for
me to lift. 8^) 8^) 8^)

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - I wasn't planning to head any further south for Xmas than Los Angeles.
But it wouldn't take much to convince me to head all the way down to San
Diego if someone's planning something! With Jason Bardis having exitted the
hobby and David Birchell moving up to Sac, the Santa Barbara scene is alot
quieter than it use to be.