Re: 9100

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 20:19:44 EST

> > If anyone comes across either a pile of CPU pods or the manuals- snag them!
> >
> > The manual set for a 9100 is well over $1K from Fluke. I'd love to find
> > out all the neat things you can do with a 9100, but not at that price...
> >
> > Also, the pods are like gold (at least for useful CPUs). Every once in a
> > while, they show up for $500 someplace....

Hmm, I went to a couple surplus stores today and one of them just got in a
9100 this morning. I asked how much and he said call back tomorrow, but he
assured me it would be cheap. It was all in 2 huge boxes with pods for
Z-80, 386, 286, 68020, and about 6 pods for various EPROMS. There was
several manuals in there too.. What would all this be worth? I'll probably
go over there tomorrow morning and pick it up.. he had a 9010 for $25
also, but I'm not sure if it had any pods or manuals with it..

At another place I saw some power supplies made by Wells Gardner.. They
were really built well, in 19" rack mount cases. The interesting thing was
the output was + and - 27 volts at 15 amps. Sounds like a vector monitor
power supply to me.. they were made in 1989.

Jeff