Re: gravitar rom set

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 17:32:51 EST

Yes Al, I'm sorry to say that you are the one with bit rot. Well, not
you, but your ROMs. :) Has anyone tried these? I just did with MAME
because I was curious what that small percentage difference would make.
The answer is...everything looks fine until you go to a planet, and then
everything is trashed! It's pretty funny. Not very playable though. :)

Miranda