Re: sit-down Space War?

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 18:43:44 EST

Al,

Yeah, I used to have one. It was pretty cool. I shouldn't have done it
but I used it as trading fodder for a computer space. After all, at
that time I had 3 versions of 'Space War(s)'. The 'cocktail' version,
an upright version, and Atari's version 'Orbit'. Anyway, the art on
it was pretty much the same as Vectorbeams, the board did say
vectorbeam on it, and you're right as to it's company name being from
Los Gatos - the exact name escapes me at the moment, but it'll come
to me. I may even have a picture of it around here.

As I know it, there are only about 2 or 3 of them around (maybe 3 or 4
now).

Regards,
Tom Cloud