Re: sit-down space war

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:02:18 EST

<<
 Now that I think about it, I think we're all talking about two
 different machines here. (?) I've been told that the vectorbeam
 Space War did not have a light up marquee (made of metal?). But,
 the Cinematronics game Space Wars does light up (I know mine does and
 it is the same type of fixture that lights up the control panel as
 well).

Right. Mine is the Vectorbeam Space War UR....and does NOT have a light
fixture in marquee. And it is shown in Tron with a lighted marquee.
Cinematronics Space Wars also makes a cameo in Tron. That wasn't was I was
talking about earlier. Hope I didn't confuse the guy who said his lit up.
But it wouldn't surprise me at all if it did. See earlier "Factory-Garage"
statement.

I'm gonna get to the bottom of Speed Freak shifter next....it's not often the
list gets Vectorbeam on the brain....I better take advantage of it. :)

JWC