Re: Does anyone know pinouts on Asteroids CT or Asteroids Deluxe CT?

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 22:14:54 EST

In a message dated 1/4/99 8:03:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbovee@voyager.net
writes:

<< Hey the complete manual and schematics for Asteroids is at
 ftp://ftp.stormaster.com/pub/RGVAC-Manuals/PDF-Arcade/ check it out. I've
 also been working on trying to get an Asteroids up and running and the
 manual was a good source of info. I already had the schematics. Hope this
 helps you out.

 Sincererly
 Jeff Bovee >>

Hello Jeff,

     Thanks Very much for the information. I'm trying to get the info to make
my Asteriods Deluxe CT able to play Asteroids as well, and am starting work on
a conversion harness.

Thanks Again,
Michael Kelley