Re: Color Vector Monitors

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 04:10:41 EST

Wells-Gardner doesn't want any part of making vector
monitors, this is purely a newsgroup project for vector
monitors that won't burn up, even if the board crashes
and tells the monitor to deflect the beam all the way to
the basement.

But I have yet to round up the tubes (easy enough),
yokes (not as easy) and convergence assemblies, but
am trying. The way this is typically done is to order
the whole works as an assemble, already converged and
ready to roll.