Re: Color Vector Monitors

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 14:32:05 EST

Al Kossow wrote:

> "I'm having a quote made on the tube/vector yoke/convergence
> assembly in 19" and 25" version (noone asked for a 38"
> version---oh, well, your loss). I haven't heard back yet.
> "
>
> what inductance yokes are you asking them to make? I made
> measurements of the GW and Electrohome a few years ago, and
> they were different (the G08 is lower inductance).

At this point the old phrase "beggers can't be choosers" applies.
The lower the better (to allow faster drawing without having to
use those transistor destroying high voltages). My best bet may
be to use that Triad yoke I thought I say in the Wells-Gardner.
Can someone look and see if it had a Triad part number on it?