Re: 9010

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 15:04:54 EST

AST Global Electronics had about 10 of the 9010A's come in and Rockwell
bought a bunch of them. They have 4 left and they are $375 a piece. They
do carry some pods - they generally run $175-$300 a piece according to the
guy there. He says he can try to locate whichever pods you need.

Their website is www.astglobal.com

Matt