Re: Startech Journal Back Issues?

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 11:42:45 EST

My bet would be that they would jump ALL over us. I agree $300.00 is way
too much. But is is thier property we are talking about.

-Al-

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> I've got a pretty good collection of old ones-- I wonder how grumpy
> Startech would be if we scanned 'em in and made them available? (since
> they sell their own back-archive on CD for some assinine amount of
> money...)
>
> -Clay

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "MultiPac",    =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Empire Strikes Back",     =-
-= "Dig Dug" and "Gyruss" arcade video games; "Doctor Who" and "The =-
-= Simpsons" Pinball.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video =-
-= game's monitor and see some of these games on my web page at:    =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                 =-