RE: To gut or not to gut, that is the question...

From: Tillman Strahan <Tillman_at_Strahan.org>
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 22:54:12 EST

On Saturday, January 09, 1999 9:15 PM, Alan J McCormick
[SMTP:gonzothegreat@juno.com] wrote:

> This discussion is great if it unearths a "lost" revision but it doesn't
> answer the question in my message.
>
> Should I strip the jig or should I preserve it? I'm itching to play SD
> and Retrocade just doesn't cut it anymore...
>
> Virtu-Al

How about getting a replacement boardset for the jig and using the 0016
set in your cab? Personally, I feel that rebuilding a cab with the 0016
boardset would be a great use for it...but then again, SD is one of my
favorites.

Tillman Strahan
http://www.strahan.org/tillman/arcade/