Re: prom programmers

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 12:17:55 EST

"Do these handle the bipolar PROMs? And does it interface to computers? If
so, how?"

They made a couple of different programming adapter modules. the Unipak will
handle eproms (up to around 27256's, I thing..) and bipolars. They had a
separate LogicPak for PALs (which needed a bunch of adapters). Since I had
a universal programmer, I never bothered finding any of these. I mostly got
them for handling things like 2708s..

It has a serial interface. The manual is up on spies in the schematics dir.