Re: prom programmers

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 13:41:47 EST

The simplest and cheapest PROM programmer is the one made by Andromeda
Research. They are on the web, search for their site, something like
www.adr.com if I recall. Cost is about $250US and the PROM adapter is a
kit or assembly you can purchase that plugs into it. This works on the
parallel port, IBM compatible.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com