RE: POKEYs

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 20:04:55 EST

Ahhh, the "someone wants to buy them all" line. Same thing they told me
about 6 months ago, and actually about 2 years ago when I first ordered.
;-) I think it's a sales tactic...

I don't recall if they had a minimum or not. (I bought something like
200+, so I'll have plenty for a while. Had a BallBlazer "box trashing
fest" a couple months back. 200 Ball Blazer boxes on the garage floor.
It was actually about 10" deep in this huge pile, stomped down fairly
flat though. ;-)

-Clay