Help need BZ boards!!

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 23:51:51 EST

     I have a Battle Zone with video problems. You can hear the game
playing but just garbage on screen. I've been trying to repair it but
it's a bit beyond my ability at this stage.

   I'd like to find a working BZ board or some one willing to repair
mine. I have some other vector stuff I could trade including, A major
Havoc control panel for Space duel/ Gravitar cabinet. NOS Star Trek
overlay. Black Widow control panel and PCB. I have several other BZ
boards (and aux boards) None of which are working. HELP!!!

Thanks
Jason Milsom