RE: where to get parts?

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 13:09:09 EST

Thanks Clay. Even though my eyes starting glazing over when you started
talking about crystal cuts, I learned what I wanted to know. To
summarize/generalize/bastardize:

1) An oscillator is a crystal with supporting components to make the
signal digitally TTL compatible
2) Multiply the fundamental by overtone to get MHz (if it's an overtone
crystal)

Clay Cowgill <ClayC@diamondmm.com> on 01/19/99 12:41:17 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu