Re: BattleZone probs....

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_vectrex.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:44:39 EST

Hi Clay,

>I believe so. NatSemi was making them about a year and a half ago so
>there's probably some around somewhere....

Yes, I haven't had a chance to do too much digging around yet but none of my
usual suppliers around here seem to carry them - I'm sure if I dig hard enough
I'll find one somewhere though if they were still in production that recently.

  TTFN - Pete.

--
 Peter Pachla: Computer Hardware & Software Engineer,
               Sound Engineer,