RE: 65C02 timing

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 18:40:02 EST

Actually, you should be able to drop a 65802 right into a 6502 game and it
should work fine. Both the 802 and the 816 start up in 6502 mode. You have
to set a flag to get it into 16 bit mode (done by setting the carry and
using an instruction that transfers the carry bit into the mode bit).

I've thought about using the 65802, but I cant find a source for them.

-jeff