Re: Need 6502 timing info

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 14:17:55 EST

At 06:52 PM 1/22/99 GMT, you wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:19:46 -0800, John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com> wrote:
>Yeah, what REALLY sucks is that I no longer work with a T1 line, and the only
>way to remove the email from my server is to download it through my own dial up
>modem at 33k.

Is this a pop server? If so, you can actually telnet to the server using the
POP3 port, login, get a list of msgs, and delete msgs (also you can view them).
Or, if you are a windoze user, there are several email clients that let you
pick a maximum email size to d/l (ex. Eudora).. Now, if you have another type
of email, you may very well be SOL.

Jon