TECH Questions: G05 Electrohome x-y

From: Frank Kannemann <frankk_at_nb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 00:56:48 EST

Hi,

I have a couple of quick questions.

I am trying to track down why the spot killer is on in my asteriods.

I using Gregg Woodcocks' Excellant X-Y Document.

The questions are:

1) Is .49 & .501 bad for the transistors Gregg says they should be
between
.45v and .9v? Does this mean they are worn out ;-) should I replace
them?

2) for some (unknown) reason connector p702 which I think goes to the
tube is brown/tan and so is part of the circuit board so is the
connector
on the wire? I have scanned in a picture at:

http://www3.nb.sympatico.ca/frankk/chrispy-1.gif

or

http://www3.nb.sympatico.ca/frankk/board-2.gif

TIA

Frank

P.S. Still looking for a TM-146 monitor manual