RE: Tech: Asteroids Deluxe

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 11:49:54 EST

I live in Denver and unfortunately, the denver office for forward air will
no longer accept video games.
I would like to get $350 for my asteroids deluxe.
If you are interested in the game, you could use Eric's shipping. They
charge about $150 to ship a game and they provide door to door service.
(there is a link to their website on my links page)

-jeff
jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games
http://www.diac.com/~jeffh/index.html
Creator of new vector games
http://www.diac.com/~jeffh/vector/index.html
(this message was sent from my work email, to respond to my personal
account, use jeffh@diac.com)