RE: Starwars board edge connectors...

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 00:14:54 EST

Clay,

     I was just cleaning out my mailbox and came across this message that
got lost in the end of the list. I don't think I ever sent you a check for
the Star Wars connector boards. Let me know if you have received one from
me or not and I'll get one in the mail tomorrow if necessary.

Sorry about that,
-Chris