Re: Star Wars/Wells Gardner 6100 Problem

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_godfrey.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 10:36:18 EST

So this sounds familiar, huh? Doh!

Would it be a good idea for me to start tracking down another 19" WG, or
should I try to rule out possible other problems first?

BTW, if it is the problem you mentioned below, would the whole monitor have
to be replaced, or is that something that can be repaired?

Thanks!

Dennis Shirk
http://gameroom.godfrey.com