RE: Asteroids Troubleshooting??? STJ articles??

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 14:56:13 EST

        A little while ago, a guy who goes buy the name of Paul Tonizzo (Hi
Paul!), posted a rather lengthy message on his methodology when approaching
busted asteriods boards. I looked through my inbox (man is it big) but I
could not find it. Maybe Paul could be convinced to re-post, or someone who
has a copy can forward it to Michael Kelley

Mike