RE: Asteroids Troubleshooting??? STJ articles??

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 17:45:20 EST

G'day folks,

The guy that Al is visitting in Santa Barbara this weekend has volumes 1-4
and 6 (in good condition and including alot about Asteroids) covering the
late 70's and perhaps 1980 and 1981. If you'd like Al or me to pick up the
lot, let us know. I paid $75 for just volumes 1-4 a couple years ago, since
I wasn't willing to spend more and get the modern stuff. I certainly wasn't
going to pay the $300+ price for the CD, and now that I have paper copies of
the first four volumes I'm not sure if they're really worth the $75.

By the way along other lines, please note that my email address is changing
shortly. I'll be off the vectorlist for a while and can be reached at the
usual Stanford email address.

                  Steve Ozdemir
                  sso@plpt.com (all email to this address will bounce in mid
Feb)
                  ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (my permanent email address
that I check weekly)
                  steven.ozdemir@att.com or steve.ozdemir@att.com (likely
new email address)

ps - I'm changing jobs in February, and the last one is my best guess at my
new address.