Re: Asteroids Troubleshooting??? STJ articles??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 18:12:13 EST

mike_ranger@DOFASCO.CA writes:

<< A little while ago, a guy who goes buy the name of Paul Tonizzo (Hi
 Paul!), posted a rather lengthy message on his methodology when approaching
 busted asteriods boards. I looked through my inbox (man is it big) but I
 could not find it. Maybe Paul could be convinced to re-post, or someone who
 has a copy can forward it to Michael Kelley

Thanks a bunch, Ed Henciak sent me a copy. Thanks for writing this, Paul!