RE: MH Clock Frequency

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 12:38:07 EST

I don't know where I heard it, but I'm pretty sure that was to
accomodate the slightly slower slew rate of the WG-6100 as compared to
the Amplifone.

(I'm not real sure if I heard/read that somewhere or if that was a
result of my monitor slew-rate experiments back when working on the Sega
Multigame... Either way I seem to have internalized it as The Truth.)

-Clay