Re: RGVAC gathering Baltimore, MD, USA

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 17:27:24 EST

Hey hey! No stealing my potential clients/helpers/slaves...I mean
gathering atendees! ;-)

John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com> on 02/11/99 05:08:59 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu

To: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
cc: (bcc: Franklin Bowen/MD/CheckFree)
Subject: Re: RGVAC gathering Baltimore, MD, USA

Would anyone be interested in a gathering at my shop in Vancouver, BC?
It could be a "dig-fest" where folks would rummage through my piles of
boards, monitors etc...then make offers...Ask Al about how much junk I
have.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com