RE: RGVAC gathering Baltimore, MD, USA

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 10:53:55 EST

G'day,

(Not gone yet...be prepared for some failed attempts today at removing
myself from this list on my last day here at work.)

Now Kurt, would that be "How many Bandito's were produced? Well, I know
there's only 499 Bandito's left....don't ask, I just know!"

Besides the DC trip, there was a Chicago->Hershey Park, Penn trip (for a
Thayer's Quest), two Chicago->TX trips (which SHOULD have resulted in a
Quantum if I wasn't so tired, but I did get a cocktail Tempest) and three
Chicago->Omaha trips (Warrior, Cosmic Chasm and Boxing Bugs). But it isn't
the length of the trip that's impressive, it's what motivated you to blow a
whole weekend driving!

                  Steve Ozdemir
                  sso@plpt.com (this address will bounce in mid Feb)
                  ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent email address)
                  sozdemir@att.com ofoz@att.com (new email address)

ps - I'm changing jobs in February, and the last one is my best guess at my
new address.