Re: Black Widow, how can you tell if it's dedicated?

From: omar <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 11:57:31 EST

I have not seen one either (that I know of) however I have seen a factory
conversion of a Tempest-> MH. The only thing that led me to believe this is
was a new Atari Serial/Model number plate on it that stated it. This plate
was not included in the two conversion kits I have had in the past. The
owner of this conversion is on vectorlist so maybe he will have something
more to add when he sees this message.

Omar