Re: Black Widow, how can you tell if it's dedicated?

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 19:20:36 EST

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, bill esquivel wrote:

> well, they would take the time to convert a dud game if they had a warehouse full
> of them.... They did it with battlezone, why would they not do it with gravitar?

They did do it with Gravitar.. I was talking about the "factory" MH in a
tempest cab conversion. That'd be cool to see just for the side art if
thats true.. I've never seen Tempest--> MH side art even though I own
one with side art :)

Gregg you have got to post pics of your Cabaret Tempest with full side
art.. I wanna see that thing..