RE: Lunar Lander on Asteroids. :-)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 22:10:41 EST

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> I wouldn't think so, but one side would have to be dedicated to Lunar
> Lander 'cause it won't screen flip. (But that's probably OK since it's

No biggie. FWIW, in the cocktail I think substituting thrust up/down buttons
for the analog lever might be preferable. Hmm, although a suction cup
joystick would stick nicely on top . . .

> > As the owner of an Asteroids cocktail table, I'm willing to beta test.
> I might need to take you up on that...

I'm your man. Gives me an excuse to finally fix my spare board (which,
among it's other problems, is missing all but one of it's ROMS. Luckily it
has the one that puts up the test pattern).

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/