RE: Rare vector finds web page

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 20:16:16 EST

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> > > Yes there was.. The stickers in our Zektor say "Zektor" on them..
> > the cabs
> > > are the same obviously but there were dedicateds.
> >
> Didn't Lee find that thing new-in-box? (or was that something else I'm
> thinking of?) Seems unlikely Sega would have a shipping carton made in
> full-upright size unless they shipped it complete.

No it only had a couple weeks or so of operating time before the power
supply fried. It was in that condition when I got it, only took 5 min to
fix, it has ran over 200 days now 10 hours a day without an incident too..
I dont recall what it had on the meter when we got it, I think it was in
the 400-range after we got it from Lee.

Reguarding Jess' reply.. you are corrent I didnt even think of that.. but
the stickers on the inside of the cabinet that show how it is wired and
whatnot probably do not come with kits.. and I doubt the op would take
the time to carefully remove the old stickers and place the new ones in
exactly the same spot.. I say its dedicated but I can provide pics
sometime next week if you all want to take a look at it..

I guess that game came from Southern Music? Omar would probably know
better than me, but I guess they weren't happy with the boring woodgrain
so it had those stupid black arrows painted on the sides..

Jeff