Univid 1000

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 12:45:45 EST

I admit up front and apologize for straying a bit from being vector
related. This is on the technical side though, so I'm hoping I have a
better chance at a response here. I tried RGVAC first and got zero
vector stuff do you?

I picked up a Univid 1000 test set (David Haynes had a picture of it up on
his web site). The only harnesses I got were 113 and 140. I didn't get
any documentation with it.

-Does anyone have any other harnesses available for sale or trade?
-Does anyone have any documentation available (either original or copy)?
-Does anyone know what boards the harnesses I got will be good for?

To minimize further disruption to this list, if you can help me at all on
this one, please e-mail me directly.

Thanks,

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com