Re: 9000 pod manuals

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 17:15:47 EST

I have the 6502 Pod manual. I also have the Z-80 Pod Manual. I can scan
those in and PDF them if you'd like. I know the Z-80 manual came in handy
for me.

By the way, I have a question....

Most of the pods have two boards - the I/O board and the processor board
which are connected with a 60 pin connector. The manual mentions that you
can separate the boards by using an adapter. I figured you could just
make one. Would it be difficult to find a 60 pin ribbon with connectors
to fit the board? I'm sure it wouldn't be - just wondering if anyone had
suggestions.

Matt