Re: 9000 pod manuals

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 00:24:44 EST

At 03:03 PM 2/26/99 -0800, you wrote:
>"The Z80 manual copy will
>be mailed tomorrow. Promise :-)"
>
>thanks!
>
>do you have any way to get any screen shots of the Top Gunner?

I'm having a hard time getting a stable response from
the board set, and it's getting worse. I think the Sound/IO
board has had a bus driver failure since it no longer responds
to a self-test request and is acting all-around-flakey. I had
it operating normally for a few hours but it hasn't been
behaving since then. I'm going to go at it tomorrow and see
what the story is.

>pps. $100 for an 8086 pod ?

Don't worry, I'll get sniper'ed at the last minute, it's the
EBay way.

Dave fku!sniper Fish

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_