Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 07:31:29 EST

Ok so this isnt vector but it sure as hell is rare.. I have a flyer for an
Atari-made electronic photo booth called Compugraph Foto. I've never heard
of this thing before seeing this.. it was made in '76. I guess I can see
why this thing didn't make it though.. it required an attendant to operate
it and wasn't coin operated.

Since I finally got a scanner I scanned it in and put it up at:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/3299/foto_f.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/3299/foto_b.jpg

I'm gonna take it down in a week or 2 so Jess I'm sure you'll want to
snake it for gamearchive.. its a 100dpi scan. If you want a better scan
let me know.

One other game I was just thinking of today.. Atari's Crossfire. has
anybody ever seen one of these? flyer or game? I was just looking at some
flyer lists and I havn't seen it yet. I know of an op that has 2 or 3 of
them and it looks like it is in the same cabinet as Gotcha. The op is
insane and I know I cant get them unfortunately..

Jeff