StarTrek PCB set w/cage

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 14:41:29 EST

"Be the Captain of the Starship Enterprise!"
This very RARE and HARD to find ...
[oops, that's my Ebay script ; ) he he he]

Seriously, I have a Star Trek PCB set with cage that
I'd like to offer to someone on the group. It's working
with the exception of the soundboard, which has a few
missing sounds. By looking at the doc's the missing
sounds share a common circuit group, usually it's an op-amp
but I didn't have any in the parts tray or I would have
given it a try.

I want to sell this AS-IS, but it does work. Last night
I placed the cage & boards in my Space Fury cab to do
a burn in for several hours, it passed all the self tests.

What you get;

Cage and front cage cover
Speech board
Universal Sound Board
CPU board
XY timing & control boards
EPROM board

I'm asking $150 shipped, anywhere in the US.

Manual at;

http://www.spies.com/arcade/schematics/convertaGame/G80.pdf

--
Thanks